Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a 650-bed multi-specialty state-of-the-art hospital in India. It provides comprehensive Healthcare India services, and has acquired the status of a premier medical institution. It is the only hospital in the private sector that has maintained nearly 100% bed occupancy due to its reputation of providing the highest level of medical services to patients from Delhi and neighboring states.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in India continues to maintain its charitable character in accordance with to the wishes of its founder. Funds generated from the hospital services are partially utilized for providing free health care to the poor and needy patients. All development activities of the hospital are financed from internal resources, with no financial assistance provided by the government or other external agencies.
The hospital was founded initially in 1921 at Lahore by Sir Ganga Ram (1851-1927), a civil engineer and leading philanthropist of his times. After the partition in 1947, the present hospital was established in New Delhi on a plot of land approximately 11 acres (45,000 m2). The foundation was laid in April 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Jawahar Lal Nehru and inaugurated by him on 13 April 1954.
Areas of Excellence
- Organ Transplantation (Liver & Kidney)
- Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Joint Replacement & Reconstruction
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Critical Care & Emergency Medicine
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Spinal Disorders & Surgery
- Neurology, Neurosurgery & Neuroendovascular Therapy
- Vascular & Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine
- Infertility, IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- Clinical Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Child Health & Neonatology
- Holistic Medicine
- NABL accredited laboratories, PET Scan, 3T MRI Scan
- Cancer centre with all modern equipment including facilities for deep X-ray therapy, linear accelerator, treatment planner, Bone marrow transplant Treatment India
- Liver Transplantation India
- Upgradation of the facilities in Gastroenterology, Surgical Gastroenterology India, Neurology, Neurosurgery India, Vascular surgery in India, I.V.F. and Joint replacement centre
- Centre for Minimal Access Surgery of international repute
- New building to provide more space for OPDs Private and General, better office space and more free beds
- A state of the art auditorium
- A new block of modern designed operation theatres to replace existing ones and a fully A new block of modern designed operation theatres to replace existing ones and a fully
Company is not liable for resemblance to any other website pages.